查看: 43845|回复: 48

[片段] 2019-09-18 第六届世界互联网大会发布会讲话

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-10-18 21:53:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整音频及双语全文:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

下面,你将听到的是浙江省官员在乌镇第六届世界互联网大会新闻发布会上的讲话:

女士们、先生们,各位记者朋友,大家好。很高兴向新闻界的朋友介绍第六届世界互联网大会的筹备情况。在这里,我谨代表浙江省委、省政府诚挚邀请各位朋友到乌镇、到浙江领略千年古镇的文化魅力,感受数字时代的精彩故事。

Good afternoon. It is my pleasure to introduce the preparations for the sixth WIC. On behalf of the CPC Zhejiang provincial committee and the provincial government, I sincerely extend my invitation to you to visit Wuzhen and experience the distinctive culture of the ancient town as well as its progress in the digital age.

在座的很多记者朋友跟我们一起见证了世界互联网大会的成长,经过五届的积淀和完善提升,本届大会将以崭新的面貌和丰富的内容呈现给大家。

Many journalists present have witnessed the development of the WIC. With the experience we gained during the past five editions, this year's conference will certainly present a brand-new look with diversified contents.

在那里,将展现千年古镇与现代文明交相辉映的精彩画卷。六年时光,乌镇因网而变、因网而兴,亮出新颜值,美出新气质。乌镇5G网络全覆盖、互联网医院、智慧养老、智能交通等一批智慧项目让老百姓收获满满的幸福感。一网一世界,乌镇发展的脉动生动呈现了全球互联网共享发展的实践成果。

The conference will showcase the charm of a millennium-old town brimming with modern features. Over the past six years, Wuzhen has taken on a new look as the internet industry has brought about many changes and greater prosperity. A series of smart programs, such as full 5G coverage, the internet hospital, smart senior care and smart transport, have enabled Wuzhen people to feel happier with their life. Wuzhen epitomizes the inclusive development of the global internet economy.

在那里,将演绎网络科技创造美好生活的崭新答卷。注重全球互联网顶尖科技成果展示,是世界互联网大会的重要主题,彰显互联网造福人类的无穷魅力。本届大会期间,在新建2万平方米、可同时容纳1万人的互联网之光博览中心,阿里巴巴、腾讯、华为、卡巴斯基实验室、宝马、爱普生等中外知名企业将集中亮相一批最新的科技成果。

The conference will present fresh progress in using information technology to create a better life. Items high on the agenda include showing cutting-edge technologies in the global internet industry and their power to improve human wellbeing. During the conference, well-known Chinese and foreign enterprises, including Alibaba, Tencent, Huawei, Kaspersky Lab, BMW and Epson, will display their latest technological breakthroughs at the newly-built 20,000-square-meter Light of the Internet Expo Center with a visitor capacity of 10,000.

在那里,将感知互联网大会给浙江带来深刻变化的发展图卷。作为东道主,我们将秉持“求真务实、诚信和谐、开放图强”的浙江精神,高标准做好各项筹备工作,为大家呈现一场更加精彩、更具影响力的国际盛会。万事皆具备,就等东风来。诚邀新老朋友相聚乌镇、再续情谊,新的精彩在等待大家。再次感谢新闻界的朋友们长期以来对浙江的关心和支持。谢谢大家。

The conference will reflect the profound changes taking place in Zhejiang. As the host province, we will uphold the "Zhejiang Spirit" of "working in a down-to-earth manner, valuing integrity and harmony, pursuing opening-up for prosperity." We will make preparations in accordance with high standards to entertain our guests with a more exciting and globally influential conference. Here I would like to extend our invitation to old and new friends to visit Wuzhen to enhance friendship and enjoy a pleasant stay. I would also like to express our gratitude to our friends in the media for your long-term concern and support for Zhejiang. Thank you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-19 14:13:30 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢谢谢~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-21 06:49:01 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,我需要发个笑脸,怎么发错了呢?能撤回吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-21 10:03:47 | 显示全部楼层
xiexiefenxiang
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-21 10:51:01 | 显示全部楼层
内容非常好。又有新的练习啦。谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-21 11:35:41 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks♪(・ω・)ノ
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-21 12:37:54 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-21 12:50:03 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-21 14:01:11 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-21 16:32:01 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:22 , Processed in 0.051417 second(s), 19 queries .