点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 29044|回复: 31

[双语互译] 2003-12-09 布什总统和温家宝总理在白宫欢迎仪式上的讲话

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-9-21 22:45:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整视频、音频及双语全文:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Remarks by President Bush in the Ceremony for Welcoming China's Premier to the White House
December 9, 2003
The White House, Washington D.C.

美国总统布什在中国国务院总理温家宝访美欢迎仪式上的讲话
2003年12月9日
美国华盛顿 白宫

Mr. Premier, members of the delegation, it is my honor to welcome you to the White House. Your visit reflects the increasing ties of cooperation and commerce between our two nations.

总理先生,代表团的各位成员,欢迎你们光临白宫,我感到非常荣幸。你们的来访反映了我们两国之间的合作关系和商业纽带正在不断加强。

America and China share many common interests. We are working together in the war on terror. We are fighting to defeat a ruthless enemy of order and civilization. We are partners in diplomacy working to meet the dangers of the 21st century. We are full members of a world trading system that rewards enterprise and lifts nations.

美国和中国有着许多共同利益。我们在反恐战争中精诚合作,为了打败破坏世界秩序和人类文明的残忍敌人而共同努力。在外交方面,我们是合作伙伴,要共同应对21世纪所面临的危险。我们都是世界贸易体系的正式成员,这个体系旨在使企业赢利从而增加各国的收益。

Our two nations seek a Korean Peninsula that is stable and at peace. The elimination of North Korea's nuclear programs is essential to this outcome. Realizing this vision will require the strong cooperation of all North Korea's neighbors. I am grateful for China's leadership in hosting the six-party talks which are bringing us closer to a peaceful resolution of this issue. And my government will continue to work with China as it plays a constructive role in Asia and in the world.

我们两国共同寻求朝鲜半岛的稳定与和平。为了达到这个结果,消除北朝鲜的核项目是至关重要的。为了实现这个目标,北朝鲜的各个邻国都要加强合作。我非常感谢中国领导层主办了六方会谈,这使得我们更加接近于和平解决这个问题。我的政府将继续与中国合作,因为中国在亚洲乃至世界都发挥着建设性作用。

The rapid rise of China's economy is one of the great achievements of our time. China's increasing prosperity has brought great benefits to the Chinese people and to China's trading partners around the world. We recognize that if prosperity's power is to reach in every corner of China, the Chinese government must fully integrate into the rules and norms of the international trading and finance system.

中国经济的迅速兴起是我们这个时代的伟大成就之一。中国的日益繁荣不仅大大的造福于中国人民,也造福于中国在世界各地的贸易伙伴。我们认为要让中国的每个角落都繁荣起来,中国政府必须与国际贸易和金融系统的规测和准测全面接轨。

China has discovered that economic freedom leads to national wealth. The growth of economic freedom in China provides reason to hope that social, political and religious freedoms will grow there, as well. In the long run, these freedoms are indivisible and essential to national greatness and national dignity.

中国已经体验到经济自由给国家带来的财富。中国经济自由的发展使人们有理由期待社会、政治及宗教自由的发展。从长远来讲,这些自由是不可分割的,而且对于维护一个伟大国家的尊严来说是必不可少的。

As our two nations work constructively across areas of common interest, we are candid about our disagreements. The growing strength and maturity of our relationship allows us to discuss our differences, whether over economic issues, Taiwan, Tibet, or human rights and religious freedom, in a spirit of mutual understanding and respect.

在有着共同利益的各个领域,我们两国以建设性的精神努力的同时,我们对彼此之间的分歧也开诚布公。我们两国关系的日趋加强和成熟,使得我们可以本着相互理解和尊重的精神讨论我们之间的分歧,不管是经济问题、台湾问题、西藏问题、人权问题还是宗教自由问题。

China is a great civilization, a great power, and a great nation. Premier Wen, when my country looks forward to -- my country looks forward to working with you as China increasingly takes its place among the leading nations of the world.

中国文明博大精深,中国是个伟大的国家,伟大的民族。温总理,美国在中国逐步跻身于世界牵头国家的同时,期待着与您合作。

The United States and China have made great progress in building a relationship that can address the challenges of our time, encourage global prosperity and advance the cause of peace. It is my hope that your visit will further that progress. Welcome, and thank you for coming.

美中两国在建设合作关系方面取得了很大的进展,这种良好的合作关系有利于我们共同致力于解决时代挑战,促进全球繁荣,推动世界和平事业向前发展。希望您此次访问能够进一步推动这个进展。感谢您到美国来,我在此表示热烈欢迎。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-9-21 22:46:27 | 显示全部楼层
中国国务院总理温家宝在访美欢迎仪式上的讲话
2003年12月9日
美国华盛顿 白宫

Remarks by Premier Wen in Arrival Ceremony at the White House
December 9, 2003
The White House, Washington D.C.

总统先生,布什夫人,女士们,先生们,朋友们。我感谢布什总统的邀请,怀着愉快的心情,对美国进行正式访问,我带来了伟大的中国人民对伟大的美国人民的诚挚问候和良好祝愿。

Mr. President, Mrs. Bush, ladies and gentlemen, friends. I wish to thank you, Mr. President, for your kind invitation. It is with pleasure that I'm paying an official visit to the United States. I have brought with me the sincere greetings and good wishes of the great Chinese people to the great American people.

25年前,中美领导人做出两国建交的战略决策,开启了中美关系史上的新时代。25年来,中美关系经历种种考验,在曲折中前进,取得了重大的进展。双方在反恐、经贸、国际和地区问题等广泛领域合作,有利的维护了双方的共同利益,促进了亚太地区和世界的和平、稳定与繁荣。

A quarter of a century ago, leaders of our two countries made the strategic decision to establish diplomatic relations, thus opening a new era in China-U.S. relations. In the past 25 years, our relations have stood tests of all kinds, moved forward through twists and turns, and made great progress. Our cooperation in a wide range of areas such as counterterrorism, economy, trade and international and regional issues, has effectively safeguarded our mutual interests and promoted peace, stability and prosperity in the Asia Pacific region and the world at large.

当前,中美关系正处在承前启后的重要时刻,面临新的机遇和挑战。形势的变化不断赋予中美关系新的内涵,两国人民和世界人民的根本利益要求中美加强合作,增进互信,推动两国建设性合作关系进一步向前发展。中美关系归根到底是要好起来才行,我就是怀着这样的目的到贵国来访问的。

At present, we are at a crucial juncture of carrying our relationship into the future where we face both opportunities and challenges. The changing situation has continued to add new substance to our relations. The fundamental interests of our two peoples and the people across the world require that China and the United States step up cooperation, increase mutual trust, and further push forward the constructive and cooperative bilateral relations. In the final analysis, China-U.S. relations must go on improving. It is with this earnest desire that I've come to visit your country.

我们要站在历史的高度,拿出战略的眼光和战略的勇气,审视和处理两国关系。中美双方制定的三个联合公报为妥善处理两国分歧,不断扩大交流与合作确定了指导原则。只要继续恪守中美三个联合公报的原则,加强合作,中美关系就会继续稳定的向前发展。让我们携起手来,共同创造我们两个伟大国家和世界的更加美好的未来。

We should view and handle China-U.S. relations in an historic perspective, and with strategic foresight and courage. The three Sino-U.S. communiqus drawn up by our two sides sets the guiding principles for appropriately addressing differences between the two countries, and continuing to broaden bilateral exchanges and cooperation. So long as the two sides continue to strictly abide by the principles as set forth in the three Sino-U.S. joint communiqus, and boost cooperation, our relationship will keep moving forward steadily. Let us join hands to create an even better future for two great countries and the wider world.

再次感谢总统先生对我们的热烈欢迎。

Mr. President, once again, thank you for your warm welcome.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-1 13:40:21 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-3 10:44:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-17 21:56:21 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-19 10:36:58 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-21 14:38:36 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-2 09:22:21 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-3 02:38:08 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-6 16:27:17 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 08:42 , Processed in 0.049828 second(s), 19 queries .