点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 17109|回复: 28

[片段] 米歇尔·奥巴马寄语大学新生:4个建议让大学生活与众不同

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-9-15 12:50:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载视频及双语文本:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Good morning America! Hey, congratulations to all the young people across this country who are heading to college this fall.

早安美国,祝贺那些即将在今年秋天进入大学的所有年轻人。

Particularly those of you who are the first in your families to pursue your higher education I am so proud of you because as a first generation college graduate myself I know it isn't easy to get to this point.

特别是那些在你的家庭中成为第一个接受高等教育的人,我为你们感到特别的骄傲,因为我也是家里的第一代大学毕业生,我知道要取得这个成就是很不容易的。

Back when I first arrived at college I had plenty of moments of anxiety and doubt.

回想起我第一次上大学的时候 曾有过很多焦虑和怀疑自己的时刻。

I struggled to find my community choose my classes I didn't even know what right size sheets to put on my bed.

我努力寻找我的团体,选择我的课程,我甚至不知道在我的床上应该放什么尺寸的床单。

But before long I started to hit my stride I discovered subjects I was passionate about I made friends I loved and I went on to have the career that I dreamed of in public service.

但不久之后我开始能大步向前走,我找到了我热爱的学科,我找到了我爱的朋友, 我继续从事我在公共服务领域所梦想着的事业。

And as you prepare to start your own college journey I want to give you a few pieces of advice.

当你们准备开始自己的大学之旅之前,我想给你们一些建议。
First, don't ever doubt that you deserve to be there. The admissions committee saw something special in you, and they were confident that you could succeed. That's why they accepted you. So don't waste any time worrying about whether you belong. Instead, put that energy into working hard and learning. Learn as much as you can.

首先,永远不要怀疑你自己,你值得在那里。招生委员会在你身上看到了一些特别的东西,他们相信你们能成功。这就是他们选择你们的原因。所以不要浪费时间去担心你是否属于这里。相反,你应该把精力投入到努力工作和学习中。尽可能地多学点东西。

Second, don't be afraid to try new things. These years are a precious opportunity to discover who you are and what you love doing. So be brave, take some risks, make some mistakes and then learn from them.

第二点,不要害怕去尝试新鲜事物。大学这几年是一个宝贵的机会,让你去发现你是谁、你喜欢做什么。所以勇敢一点、冒一些风险、犯一些错误,然后从中吸取教训。

Third, whatever you do don't try to do this alone. Find a community to support you. Find professors to mentor you, and don't ever be afraid to seek out deans, counselors, tutors, RAs, and ask for help when you need it. That's their job, that's why they're there-they're there to help you.

第三点,无论你做什么都不要试图独自做这件事。找到一个能够支持你的团体。找到能够指导你的教授,永远不要害怕去寻找你的院长、辅导老师、导师,还有宿管,当你需要的时候大胆地向他们寻求帮助。因为这就是他们的工作,这就是他们在大学里的原因——他们就是为了帮助你们的。

Finally, never forget that there are so many people who believe in you, people who are cheering you on every step of the way, and I want you to know that Barack and I are proud of all of you, and we can't wait to see everything you go on to achieve, so congratulations again, keep reaching higher.

最后,永远不要忘记有那么多的人相信着你,在你路上的每一步都有在为你加油的人,我想让你们知道:奥巴马和我都为你们所有人感到骄傲,我们迫不及待地想看到你们能取得的成绩,再一次祝贺你们,不断向最高点前进。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-19 06:51:43 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-19 11:23:24 | 显示全部楼层
4个建议让大学生活与众不同
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-19 13:00:10 | 显示全部楼层
thx for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-29 15:05:31 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-29 18:31:53 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-3 11:23:11 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-5 10:31:43 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-5 12:46:13 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-5 12:47:14 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
非常有用,谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 20:30 , Processed in 0.049284 second(s), 19 queries .