点击购买获取口译网网站注册邀请码口译自己怎么练 微信就能天天练!独家口译教学训练备考实战精华语料库关注口译网公众号 订阅最新口译资料
查看: 22674|回复: 33

[片段] 美国加州女孩联合国气候会议演讲

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-9-14 01:29:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载完整音频及双语文本:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Hi, my name is Alexandra Villasenor. And thank you all so much for having me here today.

大家好,我叫亚历珊德拉·维拉塞诺。非常感谢今天让我出席这次会议。

In the year 2030, I will be 25 years old. At that time, eleven years will have passed since scientists informed humanity that the time was running out to avoid irreversible catastrophic effects of climate change.

2030年,我将25岁。到那时,距离科学家警告人类避免气候变化带来不可逆转的灾难性后果,已经过去了11年。

At that time, in the future, I will also be a young adult, capable of voting and capable of designing the policies and actions that will shape the world.

到未来的那个时候,我也将成为一个年轻的成年人,有能力投票和参与制定塑造世界的政策和行动。

But right now I am just a child and I want to tell you how frustrating it is to know that when I am an adult it will be too late.

但现在我还是个孩子,我想告诉你们,知道等我长大成人的那一天一切都为时已晚,这是多么的令人沮丧。

I am frustrated because this is the moment that really matters and there is no time for me to grow up and grasp those reins of power.

我很沮丧,因为现在就是真正重要的时刻,我等不到长大后掌握权力了再去改变。

I'm frustrated and terrified watching the adults around me move too slowly towards the solutions upon which my future depends.

我很沮丧和害怕,看着我周围的成年人在对我的未来所依赖的解决方案上行动如此缓慢。

My message to you today is a message of urgency. We children need you to urgently act on climate change.

我今天向你们传达的信息是紧急信息。我们孩子需要你们紧急去应对气候变化。

All around the world, children are the most affected by climate change more than adults. And the consequences of our warming planet are very personal to me.

在全世界范围内,儿童受到的气候变化影响最大,远超过成年人。而且,地球变暖产生的后果对我来说是非常具体的。

Last November I experienced the facts of the worst wildfire in the history of my home state of California, a wildfire that burns out of control for many days fueled by climate change. I became ill from the smoke that invaded my family home, making me nauseous and inflaming my asthma. It took me weeks to recover.

去年11月,我经历了家乡加利福尼亚州史上最严重的山火,这是一场因气候变化而燃烧失控数日的山火。烟雾进入了我的家中使我生病,感到恶心,加重了我的哮喘。我花了几周时间才恢复过来。

Article 6 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child recognizes that we children have an inherent right to life. It also states that the parties to the convention will ensure our survival and development.

“儿童权利公约”第6条承认我们的儿童拥有固有的生命权。它还指出,公约缔约方应确保我们的生存和发展。

I believe those who are causing our planet to heat up, destroying our ecosystems and biosphere that we depend on for life are violating my rights as a child. And now I want you to hold them accountable. I believe the children of the world have the right to a stable climate system that will support our development and life as well as the life of future generations.

我相信那些导致我们的星球升温,破坏我们赖以生存的生态系统和生物圈的人正在侵犯我们儿童的权利。现在我希望你们让这些人负起责任。我相信世界上的孩子有权获得稳定的气候系统,以支持我们及未来后代的发展和生活。

Today let us stand together and enforce the rights of the child in order to make a life-sustaining vision of the future our reality.

今天,让我们站在一起,确保儿童的权利,使可持续生存的未来成为现实。

Thank you.

谢谢。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-15 20:56:22 | 显示全部楼层
美国加州女孩联合国气候会议演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-16 08:44:23 | 显示全部楼层
dsfjkhaksdfhjkasdjhf
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-16 09:23:28 | 显示全部楼层
讲的真好!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-16 11:01:03 | 显示全部楼层
美国加州女孩联合国气候会议演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-16 14:51:24 | 显示全部楼层
美国加州女孩联合国气候会议演讲
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-16 17:38:12 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-17 08:43:22 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-17 10:12:50 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-17 11:11:54 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:50 , Processed in 0.049760 second(s), 19 queries .