发表于 2019-9-6 09:47:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
打卡上传录音
回帖下载音频及双语全文:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请【回复】

Dajia hao!

大家好!

President Chen, faculty and students of Beijing Foreign Studies University:

陈校长,北京外国语大学的教职员工和同学们:

Thank you for inviting me here today. It is truly an honor to be here, and I congratulate you on celebrating your 70th anniversary. The start of a school year marks a new beginning for students. And so it’s fitting that I’m here to talk about a new beginning of my own.

感谢你们今天邀请我来这里。非常荣幸来到这里,并祝贺你们70周年校庆。新学年的开始,对学生们来说标志着一个新起点,所以也正适合我在这儿谈谈我自己的新起点。

I want to say how grateful I am for the warm welcome that my family and I have received from the Chinese people. As you know, my ancestral home is in Taishan in Guangdong province.  Since our arrival, the people of China have made my entire family feel, simply put: at home — And we are grateful.

我要说,我非常感谢中国人民对我家人和我的热情欢迎。正如你们所知,我的祖籍在广东省台山。从自我们抵达以后,中国人民就让我们全家人感觉,简单地说,像在家里一样——我们很感谢。

One thing I do know is that the people in this room will have a lot of influence in the future of the U.S.-China relationship. For 70 years, Beijing Foreign Studies University has been a training ground for hundreds of China’s top leaders, including my friend and YOUR ambassador to the U.S., Zhang Yesui. Whatever your careers, in the years ahead, you will be the international face of China, and your choices will determine the steps China takes in confronting its own — and the world’s — challenges.

我所确知的一点是,这里在座的人将来会对美中关系有很大的影响力。70年来,北京外国语大学一直是数以百计的中国高层领导人的培训基地,包括我的朋友及你们的驻美大使张业遂。在未来岁月中,无论你们从事什么职业,你们将是中国的国际形象,你们的选择将决定中国在面对自己及世界的挑战时采取什么样的步骤。

There’s plenty of new thinking occurring everyday here at Beijing Foreign Studies University. By the very nature of your study of different languages and cultures, you’re opening your minds to a world of possibilities. In the years ahead, as you become the leaders and entrepreneurs and artists who shape China, I hope you will stay open, and encourage the same sensibility among your countrymen and women. We know that a more open China will lead to a stronger China and a more prosperous China. And more transparency in the U.S.-China relationship will help us further increase U.S.-China cooperation, improve mutual understanding, and deepen our relationship. I look forward to working with you, China’s leaders and the Chinese people on finding new ways to cooperate and continuing to advance our relationship to meet the challenges not only of today, but of tomorrow as well.

每天在北京外国语大学都有大量的新思想产生。你们学习不同语言和不同文化,其性质本身就是你们在向一个充满各种可能性的世界开放自己。在未来的岁月中,当你们成为影响中国的领导人、企业家和艺术家时,我希望你们将保持开放,并鼓励你们的男女同胞运用同样的感受力。我们知道,一个更加开放的中国将使中国更加强大和繁荣。美中关系更加透明将有助于我们进一步增加美国与中国的合作,增进相互了解,加深我们之间的关系。我期待着与你们、中国领导人和中国人民合作,寻找新的合作途径,并继续推进我们的关系,以迎接不仅仅今天还有未来的挑战。

Thank you.

谢谢。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-9 09:06:26 | 显示全部楼层
北京外国语大学
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-9 10:57:44 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-9 13:04:57 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-11 19:24:44 | 显示全部楼层
努力啊 奋斗啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-11 20:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-17 12:00:02 | 显示全部楼层
太棒啦 很好的资源
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-11 20:12:20 | 显示全部楼层
口译网资料
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-20 22:37:49 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 10:58:58 | 显示全部楼层
感谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

客服微信|Archiver|手机版|口译网    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:14 , Processed in 0.053254 second(s), 21 queries .